From our favourite locations to watch the northern lights to the best places to watch whales in Canada, stunning pictures of the Sweden's Icehotel to the 7 natural wonders of our world, read our blog for all your holiday inspiration.
As if holiday makers need another reason to visit the land of fire and ice, summer 2017 welcomes the brand-new Lava Centre in Hvolsvollur - 100km east of Reykjavik. Read on to find out more...
01 April 2017
From French fishing towns with French roadsigns, to troll tantrums in the East Fjords - in light of April Fool's Day, here are some fact about Iceland you may not believe!
35 Years of Experience
- Experienced destination experts
- Dedicated travel specialist throughout
- Flexible and hassle free
- Tailor made holidays to suit you
- First-hand experience in every destination
- Inspirational and authentic itineraries
- Local award winning guides
- Honest, trustworthy, established experts
- 24-hr support whilst on holiday
- Full financial protection
- No hidden surcharges
- Holiday price promise