Getting to Canada

Airline Information  |  Airline Upgrades  |  Extend Your Stay

International flights are not included in the prices shown for our Canada holidays, including wildlife tours, escorted tours, self-drive tours or Arctic voyages around Canada. This is because many of our clients prefer to choose their own flight route to include a stopover on the way, or to extend their stay in Canada.

The most commonly-used airlines to Canada are Air Canada, British Airways and Icelandair. Our specialist team are on hand to advise you of your flight options and put together the best itinerary and airfares to suit your needs.

Passport Information

Passports valid for at least 6 months must be produced on arrival by all visitors.

Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA)

Canada is implementing an Electronic Travel Authorisation (eTA) programme for visa-exempt countries, which include the United Kingdom.

eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. It will allow Canada to screen travellers before they arrive. The authorisation is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

You will need to apply online, entering basic personal information including your name, passport number and email address, and answer a few simple questions about your trip. In most cases, the eTA will be granted within minutes of applying.

The eTA processing service costs just CA$7.00 per person.To find out more, and for a full list of applicable nationalities, please visit


The tour guides were excellent, and we saw lots of polar bears in their natural surroundings.
Rhona & Ian Burgess
Polar Bear Adventure

Speak to a specialist:

Speak to a specialist: