Hotel Husafell - Stay 3 nights, pay for 2
Iceland Accommodation Offer - Exclusive to Discover the World
Book a 3-night stay at Hotel Husafell and only pay for 2 nights, a saving of up to £390 per room (based on twin sharing).
A stunning property full of contemporary flair, Hotel Husafell nestles in the magnificent landscape of Borgarfjordur, about 90 minutes’ drive northeast of Reykjavik. Each of the hotel’s 39 standard rooms has en-suite bathrooms and stylish furnishings, including paintings by local artist Pall Gudmundsson. An additional seven larger deluxe rooms have access to a terrace, with spectacular mountain views. Hotel guests enjoy free admission to geothermal baths located right on the hotel's doorstep.
Tucked away in pristine countryside, far from any light pollution, Hotel Husafell is in a perfect location for viewing the northern lights. It also makes a superb base for exploring the natural wonders of West Iceland. A trip by snow truck across the Langjokull glacier to visit the ice cave is not to be missed, while stunning waterfalls like Hraunfossar and Barnafoss are also nearby. Hotel Husafell is also an ideal base for hiking, superjeep tours and snowmobiling.
Choose from one of our recommended itineraries below or contact our Iceland Specialists to tailor make your holiday.
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to all Iceland fly-drive holidays
- Check in any day of the week.
- Offer is subject to availability and valid for new bookings only
- Your stay at Hotel Husafell must be for at least 3 consecutive nights between the following dates: 1st July 2017 and 31st May 2018- 1st September 2018 and 31st May 2019
- Offer not valid for stays between for the following dates: Christmas 24-26 December (2017 and 2018); New Year's 31 December (2017 and 2018) and 1 January (2018 and 2019)