Getting to the Pacific Islands
The Pacific Ocean is the largest of the Earth's oceanic divisions, it extends from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Antarctic in the south and measures over 63 million square miles in area.
If you are looking for flights to the Pacific Islands then our preferred airline partner, Air New Zealand, offer the fastest and easiest way from the UK.
Air New Zealand offer daily flights from London to Los Angeles, and direct daily connections with Air Tahiti Nui to French Polynesia and Fiji Airways to Fiji. Air New Zealand also fly once weekly from Los Angeles directly to Rarotonga. The airline also operates direct flights from Auckland to Honolulu, as well as indirect flights from Wellington, Queenstown and Christchurch.
Experience Fijian hospitality and casual friendly service from the moment you step onboard your 'island in the sky' with Fiji Airways, Fiji's international airline. Offering an extensive choice of flights from Nadi to the many and varied Pacific Islands Fiji Airways is a great way to experience the Pacific.
Fiji Airways flights are available on modern Boeing and Airbus aircraft, ranging from the 122 seat 737-700 to the brand new A330-200 seating 273. Passengers will enjoy the comfort of our modern fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft, or one of the new Airbus A330-200 aircraft.
- Business class: 60" pitch, lie flat 8 degree bed, in-seat video with 15.4" monitors, in-seat power and entertainment on demand
- Economy class: 31-32" pitch, 7.5" recline, in-seat video with 10.6" monitors, in-seat USB power and entertainment on demand
- In-flight Entertainment: Experience on-demand in-flight entertainment including Hollywood and Bollywood movies, a broad range of the latest TV series, over 550 albums, a selection of audio books and radio channels, games and more.
Boeing 737-700 / Boeing 737-800
- Business class: 48" pitch, 18" recline, in-seat video with 6 video channels and 10 audio channels
- Economy class: 29-32" pitch, 6" recline. Drop down screens every 3 rows, with main screen video and 10 audio channels
- In-flight Entertainment: Complimentary entertainment is available for all passengers in economy and business class. Entertainment can include movies, TV series or other programming and is available throughout the main cabin on overhead screens or on your personal entertainment console in business class
Air Tahiti Nui
As the leading carrier to Tahiti and Her Islands Air Tahiti Nui offers a true Tahitian experience from the moment you step on board. The airline is renowned for its top of the range services and Polynesian charm. Flights are available between Papeete and Paris, Los Angeles, Auckland, Sydney and Tokyo.
Air Tahiti Nui operates a fleet of Airbus A340-300, uniquely suited for long haul flights and with cabins recently renewed. The Tahitian cabin crew has been carefully selected and extensively trained to provide the highest standards in passenger safety and comfort.
- Business class: 60" pitch, 32 angled lie flat cocoon seat, 160 recline, 12" individual TV screen, power available via electrical outlet and USB port
- Economy class: 32" pitch, 118 recline, 9" individual TV screen, power via USB port
- In-flight Entertainment: Touch screen interface, HD resolution, video on demand (38 movies and TV programs), popular music albums, selection of games
Other flight options are also available - please contact our team for the latest schedules and best available fares.