Northern Europe's Scandinavian countries boast breathtaking natural surroundings, fascinating culture and abundant style year round, topped off by spellbinding displays of the northern lights during winter. Offering a smorgasbord of outdoor activities whatever the weather, plus an extraordinary collection of 'cool places to stay' including the world-famous Icehotel.
As pioneers of tourism to the Nordic region, we've been arranging unforgettable holidays to Iceland, Sweden, Finland and Norway for 35 years. We know just the place for relaxing weekend escape, where best to see the northern lights or where to find hidden gems. You can be sure that we'll pour our expertise and passion into making your Scandinavian holiday truly amazing.
By definition, Finland isn't a Scandinavian country, but it is very closely linked to its geographic neighbours through a colourful history, vibrant culture, and most of all, the people. Similarly Iceland is part of the broader Nordic region sharing a Norse heritage.
Contact our Nordic experts now
Summer stretches out invitingly thanks to the seemingly endless daylight hours. This beautiful part of the world offers travellers the opportunity to revel in the great outdoors and there's a variety of ways to explore, from self drives and independent travel to coastal cruises, island-hopping adventures, countryside villa escapes and railway journeys through epic scenery.
And when it comes to winter, Scandinavians know how to do this time of the year in style. Cosy log cabins, warming saunas, snow-clad landscapes to explore by snowmobile, husky sledding excursions, and of course there's delicious local cuisine to top it off! Plus there's the added bonus of the northern lights. We offer a wide range of winter breaks here to suit all interests.
- Spend a night in an exquisite art suite at the Icehotel – flying direct from London
- Watch the aurora blaze across the night sky at Abisko National Park
- Stay at the outlandish Treehotel and explore the Lulea archipelago
- Enjoy a range of outdoor adventures from husky sledding to canoeing
- Explore stunning coastlines, archipelagos and abundant lakes and forests
- Indulge in supremely fresh and delicious cuisine
- Take a stroll through the historic streets of Stockholm often called the 'Venice of the North'
- Take a road trip around the intoxicating scenery of Fjord Norway
- Discover colourful fishing villages and epic mountains in the enchanting Lofoten Islands
- Combine an Arctic city with aurora hunting at a fabulous fjord-side resort
- Cruise the world-famous coastline between Bergen and Kirkenes
- Travel on one of the world's most scenic railways, over the roof of Norway
- Visit the enigmatic Arctic islands of Svalbard
- Enjoy an all-inclusive winter break in a wilderness lodge
- Optimise your northern lights viewing overnighting in an Aurora Bubble
- Go in search of brown bears in Finland's eastern wilderness
- Enjoy the peace and beauty of fells blanketed in snow & sauna like a local
- Snowmobile, ski or husky sled through snow-cloaked forests
- Meet the Sami and learn about their traditions
- Discover waterfalls, glaciers and canyons on a leisurely self-drive under the midnight sun
- Explore volcanic wonders, enjoy fine dining and search for the aurora
- Experience some of the best whale watching in Europe
- Take a dip in the world-famous Blue Lagoon and explore the Golden Circle
- Enjoy thrilling adventures by Superjeep or hit the trail on foot
Relaxed border controls and excellent air, road and rail links mean multi-centre holidays are not only possible, but also popular. You can even combine a visit to Sweden's Icehotel with the volcanic wonders of Iceland.
Travel with the Experts
From self-drives and short breaks, to small group tours you'll find plenty of holiday inspiration on this website. But don't forget, as experts in tailor made travel we are always happy to design a holiday that fits your budget and timescale. Send us an enquiry or call our specialists on 1-844-584-0668.
Contact our Nordic experts now